Science thrives on collaborative effort, and we’d love it if you could contribute! Daily Science Journal is open to contributing writers who want their articles featured on our site. Here are a few guidelines:
- Each article should be around 750-800 words
- It must cover a particular scientific discipline
- It must contain reputable sources
- If it’s original research, please vet your findings with a reputable scientific journal OR mention in your article that experimentation is still ongoing
- Tone down the jargon and keep it as easy to read as possible. Remember that science only works if it’s accessible to everyone!
Get in touch with us and share your ideas with us.